Friday, June 27, 2008

Hot day at the Trevi

A scolding hot day at the fountain had me miserable and not appreciative or willing to be enticed in the area surrounding me. I stood at the top of the steps with my sunglasses on, sundress, and could feel the sun beating on every inch of my body making me too hot for comfort. If there is something I did notice at the Trevi Fountain today it was that the area was less crowded than normal. Usually around lunch time it has always been extremely packed, however I am guessing the heat kept people in other areas today. People who had been to Rome before always told me how hot it gets and I did not believe them given my experience so far, but after today’s heat at the Trevi I felt sick just trying to stand in it so my visit was cut short.

No comments: